TT-MAD Modular Analyser for Digital pH and ORP Sensors
All Turtle Tough Digital sensors are equipped with 6 metres of cable terminated with our DSS4M Quick Connect Plug, enabling users to simply plug the sensor into the analyser and start measuring. This eliminates the need for complicated wiring diagrams, finicky terminal strips, or the requirement to use qualified electrical personnel to install sensors. The Quick Connect Plug is waterproof, corrosion resistant and NEMA 6P and IP68 rated for added surety in your measurement process. The extra-long 6 metres of cable allows you to consolidate several analysers into a single panel enclosure for convenient viewing and maintenance. Using additional Quick Connect extension cables, users can run up to 610 metres of cable with no degradation in signal!
Simple, efficient calibration
Calibration settings are stored on the Turtle Tough Digital sensor. Simply calibrate your sensor in the laboratory or workshop and plug it into our digital analyser for instant pH or ORP measurement capability. The calibration values on the sensor are automatically uploaded to the analyser, so sensors can be easily swapped out or replaced at any time with no manual changes to the analyser. Calibration can be automatic or manual and performed either using Windows software or on the Turtle Tough Digital analyser or portable Lab Box.
Analyser configuration management
The configuration of the Turtle Tough Digital analyser can be downloaded as a backup to the attached sensor. This configuration can then be uploaded onto different analysers to create a cloned configuration. This allows for rapid parameter programming of multi-analyser installations. Additionally, configurations can be stored in a Windows environment as an archived record. Restore backup points can be created and users can revert to the restore point at any time.
The Turtle Tough Digital systems log the following information:
– Previous five calibration sets on the transmitter and the date stamp of each
– Total time in field service, for easy tracking of sensor lifespan and lifecycle management
– Minimum and maximum temperatures experienced by the sensor
– Digital date stamping of key dates: shipped from the factory, first field installation, last field service use
Automatic temperature compensation
Temperature compensation coefficient can be adjusted by the user for unusual or extreme applications, or the automatic temperature compensation in the system ensures accurate reading from -40 to 210°C.
Sensor calibration features
- Calibration data is stored on the smart digital sensor. Calibrate in the laboratory or workshop & quick connect pre-calibrated sensor into process use. Plug & play sensors can be conveniently hot-swapped without even touching the analyser
- No contact with a transmitter of any kind is required for an operator to change out a sensor
- Calibration values automatically loaded from the digital sensor to TT-MAD-pH analyser
- Install & swap out for maintenance, cleaning, re-calibration or replacement is quick, easy & simple
- Rugged field-ready DSS quick connect plug standard: Smart digital sensors come with 6 meters (20 feet) cable terminated with NEMA 6P & IP67 rated quick connect waterproof & corrosion-resistant DSS4M connector. No tools are ever needed to install or change out a smart digital sensor.
- Total cable length up to 610 meters using extension cables with mating rugged NEMA 6P & IP67 quick connect waterproof & corrosion-resistant DSS connector terminations.
- Automatic pH calibration recognizes 4.00, 6.86, 7.00, 9.18 & 10.00 pH buffers for 1-point, 2-point and 3-point calibrations with built-in correction for temperature induced changes to pH buffers
- Manual pH calibration allows offset & slope adjustment to any pH buffer or a grab sample reference value
- Display previous five calibration sets on transmitter & the date that correspond to each one. Historical & current calibrations can be viewed and saved to track calibrations through sensor lifecycle
- Total time in field service use is logged on the sensor for systematic tracking of complete sensor lifecycle to allow for best practice installation, maintenance and inventory/stocking management
- Min and max temperatures in use digitally stamped on the sensor for process condition tracking
- Calibrate the smart digital sensor on Windows software as well as on TT-MAD-pH analyser
- Calibration values can be hard reset back to factory defaults (configuration unchanged)