The TT-MA-pH Analyser Module has been designed specifically to support the high-performance features of our world-leading sensors. Don’t be fooled by the compact size as these little modules are a fully capable analyser. The ability to plug-n-play a variety of expansion modules creates a powerful array of analysing hardware.
The TT-MA pH analyser allows for precise sensor calibration with support for 2- and 3-point slope calibrations. This means that a precise acid slope (pH below 7) and a precise alkaline slope (pH above 7) is possible for optimal accuracy anywhere in the measurement range. One-point offset calibrations are possible at any pH value to allow for agreement with laboratory analysis.
The standard TT-MA-pH module supports affordable pH and ORP sensors without the need for expensive preamplifiers. Maximum sensor cable limit for non-preamplifier sensors is 7.5m. For applications that require distances greater than 7.5 meters (up to 100 metres), the TT-MA-pH-X hardware version supports only a sensor with an integral preamplifier.
The TT-MA-pH Analyser modules have the following features:
- Scale 4-20mA analogue output is standard for all measurement modules. Active 4-20mA can support remote external displays to allow for viewing measured values in control panels, secondary field locations, or instrumentation shops.
- Modbus digital output optional.
- Precise factory-calibrated linear analogue output allows excellent use in control applications. All analogue outputs have built-in trim calibration support, including both offset and span adjustments.
- Calibration of temperature compensation element is available for all measurement modules.
- Economical Custom Configurations offer the freedom to pay only for the specific modules you need; pH, ORP, Dissolved Oxygen, Ion Selective (ISE) and temperature.
- Easy to use simple and intuitive three-button operation with no complex codes to memorize for most day-to-day tasks.
- Easy to read displays with bright three-digit LED displays are visible even in bright sunlight and do not suffer from the common problems associated with LCD displays, such as environmental fatigue and wear.
- Weatherproof NEMA 4X CSA/UL rated & IP65 enclosures include high quality sealing cable glands that are ideal for weatherproof sealing on the sensor, power, and output cables.
- Power supply is CSA/UL/CE approved universal 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply module for line powered operation, or 3-wire 24VDC powered operation.