TT-GP-F ISE Sensor for Fluoride
The Turtle Tough Fluoride ion selective electrode is a solid-state fluoride mono-crystal and conductive-polymer reference system that allows for extremely low cost-of-ownership without any costly reagents or sample conditioning.
It is the ONLY Fluoride (F-) ion selective sensor that can be used in strong acid fluoride etching service at elevated temperatures up to 70°C and can undergo strong acid cleaning to remove calcium and silicate deposits. It is also suitable for acid fluoride metal etching process measurement, or fluoride wastewater treatment systems.
Turtle Tough provide an unrivalled and proven solution for Fluoride measurement. The ISE sensor is capable of measuring from 0.019 to 19,000 ppm (1X10-6 to 1.0 Molar) and its lowest limit of detection is 0.001 ppm (5X10-8 Molar). It will operate over a broad pH range from 0 to 12.
For applications where the pH is below 5.5 then the sum of the measured unbound fluoride ions and dissolved hydrogen fluoride (HF) gas form must be computed as a function of real-time continuous measured pH parameter to ensure proper field calibration & measurement.
For applications where the pH is above 8.0, a pH sensor is added to the analyser to provide compensation of both pH and temperature. The sum of the measured unbound ammonium ions and dissolved ammonia gas formed must be computed as a function of both real-time continuous pH & temperature parameters.
Our hot-tap assemblies are a common feature in industries where direct access to the process is required inline or in-tank without interruption to service.
Shown LEFT in full submersible configuration.
The TT-GP-F interfaces with the TT-MA ISE Modular Analysers. The unique modular design enables you to create a fully functional, multi-parameter analyser with any combination of different TT-MA analytical modules.
The TT-MA Analyser modules have the following features:
- Scale 4-20mA analogue output is standard for all measurement modules. Active 4-20mA can support remote external displays to allow for viewing measured values in control panels, secondary field locations, or instrumentation shops.
- Modbus digital output optional.
- Precise factory-calibrated linear analogue output allows excellent use in control applications. All analogue outputs have built-in trim calibration support, including both offset and span adjustments.
- Calibration of temperature compensation element is available for all measurement modules.
- Economical Custom Configurations offer the freedom to pay only for the specific modules you need; pH, ORP, Dissolved Oxygen, Ion Selective (ISE) and temperature.
- Easy to use simple and intuitive three-button operation with no complex codes to memorize for most day-to-day tasks.
- Easy to read displays with bright three-digit LED displays are visible even in bright sunlight and do not suffer from the common problems associated with LCD displays, such as environmental fatigue and wear.
- Weatherproof NEMA 4X CSA/UL rated & IP65 enclosures include high quality sealing cable glands that are ideal for weatherproof sealing on a sensor, power, and output cables.
- Power supply is CSA/UL/CE approved universal 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply module for line powered operation, or 3-wire 24VDC powered operation.